Christine Wasiak is a 25-year veteran of Chicago Title and currently serves as Assistant Vice President and Commercial Counsel for Chicago Title’s Chicago National Commercial Services (NCS) operation. She works with commercial attorneys, developers and lenders to underwrite and facilitate the closing of large multi-site, multi-million dollar commercial transactions in the Chicago metro area. Some of the larger projects Chris has worked on include:
- $321 million Hotel Development
- $110 million Deed-in-Lieu transaction
- $100 million Commercial Office Resale
- $120 million Multi-site Bankruptcy Sale
- $123 million Multi-Site Multi-Residential Rehab Loan
It’s important to balance technical expertise with approachability. A successful closing is the result of the positive relationships we have built over the years.
Chris received her Juris Doctor from Michigan State University, College of Law and is involved in a number of professional real estate associations, including the CBA, ISBA and CABA.