Jay began his career with Chicago Title in 2001 and currently manages an impressive client base, ranging from not-for-profit organizations to Fortune 500 companies, developers, financial institutions, publicly traded REITS, and major national law firms. Through diligent account management, deal coordination, new business initiatives and the collaboration on numerous customer seminars, Jay has been able to anticipate client’s needs and develop smart, timely solutions which promote their collective successes. These successes have led Jay to become one of the company’s top national revenue producers, an annual member of the company’s Million Dollar Club and a graduate of Chicago Title’s Corporate Leadership program.
Jay’s dedication is evident through his one-stop solution approach to complex single and multi-site transactions. He quarterbacks these transactions with an outstanding team of underwriters, escrow officers and coordinators, whom Jay credits for the team’s success. Together, they have successfully closed the following:
- $2.1 billion / 583 site loan transaction covering domestic and international corporate office, storage and repair locations for an international transportation provider
- $430 million / 165 site loan transaction for a leading national healthcare REIT
- $765 million sale / leaseback for a global manufacturer of food related products
- $647 million DIP financing and post-recovery disposition of a national shopping center developer
- 166 unit condo conversion and mixed development of a notable Chicago office building
- Acquisition, ground-up construction and development of a 243-unit luxury condo development
I have the great pleasure of working with the best team of title and escrow personnel in the entire industry. And due in large part to our team’s specialized skill set, round the clock responsiveness and expertise in all facets of a real estate transaction, we are able to provide our clients with exemplary customer service and successful deal results.
Jay is a graduate of the University of Illinois, and a member of Urban Land Institute (ULI), Real Estate Investment Association (REIA), and the Young Real Estate Professionals (YREP). Jay and his family have undertaken the lifelong goals of traveling to every state in the country and every major-league baseball stadium.