Jeffrey Rezwin is a 30 year award-winning veteran of Chicago Title’s National Commercial Services unit that conducts commercial transactions across the United States. Jeffrey has lead underwriting responsibilities for some of the largest multi-site real estate transactions in the company’s history, including a $1 billion apartment complex portfolio disposition and a 400-site corporate merger transaction involving two major transportation companies.
Other key accomplishments as an underwriter include:
- 200 site, $2.4 billion transaction for a Fortune 500 company
- $1 billion multi-site hotel transaction
- 150 site restaurant bankruptcy deal for a fast food operator
- $1 billion timber mill site transaction
- $500 million 109-site agricultural properties deal
- 134 site retail stores $200 million loan refinance transaction
- 71 site retail stores $760 million loan modification transaction
- $800 million refinance of 168 retail properties purchased through bankruptcy
One of the best parts of my job is forging long-term relationships with valued customers and anticipating their underwriting needs.
Jeffrey graduated from John Marshall Law School in the top 15% of his class and was recognized by Chicago Title with the following awards for his performance: 2002 Annual Customer Advocate Winner; 2007 Presidents Club Copper Award; and the 2008 Presidents Club Bronze Award.