Matt joined the Chicago Title NCS team in early 2015 and has wasted no time with the execution of many local and national commercial transactions. His client base is a mix of national developers, corporations, and law firms. Matt’s diverse career path has been an attribute in his time so far with the Chicago NCS team. His ability to leverage key contacts in various industries around the country has proven to be vital in his early successes.
He is solution oriented and is no stranger to large team environments where wearing multiple hats, dividing and conquering, and meeting extreme deadlines is the key to every successful transaction. Matt, along with his team of underwriters and escrow officers, have successfully closed the following transactions:
- $216 million construction loan for Chicago multifamily tower
- $80 million construction loan for Illinois senior housing facility
- $76 million sale for Chicago office tower
- $58 million construction loan for South Carolina senior housing facility
I pride myself on being a trusted advocate and an around the clock resource for my customers. With my experienced team of local and national title professionals, it is our job to find creative solutions for our customers and make sure their title and closing needs are always met from start to finish.
Matt’s Membership & Community Involvement:
- Urban Land Institute Chicago – Membership Chair
- Chicago Area Public Affairs Group – Vice President
- Chicago Central Area Committee – Vice President of Membership – Burnham Council
- City Club of Chicago – Member
Matt was born and raised on the Northwest side of Chicago. He attended St. Patrick High School and went on to receive his undergraduate degree from Missouri State University with a B.S. in Public Relations and a Minor in Sociology. He was also a member of the NCAA Division 1 Men’s Golf Team where he was highly recruited as a scholarship athlete. Matt currently resides in the Lakeview East neighborhood, and yes, he is related to Mayor Anton Cermak.