Matt currently serves as Commercial Account Manager for the Chicago Title NCS team. He has spent the last five plus years creating and fostering relationships with clients in Chicago and across the country. His client base is a mix of developers, corporations, and law firms.
Matt's Notable Closed Transactions:
- $546 million construction loan - Chicago corporate office tower
- $216 million construction loan - Chicago multi-family residential
- $154 million construction loan - Century City, CA senior living facility + mixed use
- $87 million construction loan - Philadelphia, PA senior living facility + mixed use
I pride myself on being a trusted advocate and an around the clock resource for my customers. With my experienced team of local and national title professionals, it is our job to find creative solutions for our customers and make sure their title and closing needs are always met from start to finish.
Matt has also been consistently active over the course of his career in the commercial real estate industry and Chicago community. Matt is currently serving on several high profile executive boards in Chicago:
- Urban Land Institute Chicago – Membership Committee Chair
- Chicago Area Public Affairs Group – Vice President & Executive Board Member
- Chicago Central Area Committee – Vice President of Membership – Burnham Council
- University Club of Chicago – House Committee Board Member
- Saint Patrick High School – Alumni Executive Board Member
- City Club of Chicago – Member
Matt was born and raised on the Northwest side of Chicago. He attended Saint Patrick High School and went on to receive his undergraduate degree from Missouri State University with a B.S. in Public Relations and a Minor in Sociology. He was also a member of the NCAA Division 1 Men’s Golf Team where he was highly recruited as a scholarship athlete. Matt currently resides in the Lakeview East neighborhood, and yes, he is related to Mayor Anton Cermak.