Robert Strybel is 21-year veteran of Chicago Title’s National Commercial Services unit, where he started as a title examiner, and currently serves as Vice President. Bob is one of the most respected senior underwriting counsels in the industry. In this capacity, Bob has lead underwriting responsibilities with highly complex, single and multi-site national commercial transactions:
- $1.9 billion loan modification for electric utility company
- $1.5 billion, 26-site sale of residential apartment portfolio
- 400-site, $750 million loan transaction for national entertainment company
- $600 million Las Vegas casino sale out of bankruptcy
- $854 million controlling-interest acquisition of New York City office tower
- 300-site, 43-state, multi-tiered loan transaction for national transportation company
It is an honor to work with a team of underwriters with more than 125 years of experience. Our depth and breadth of knowledge is unparalleled in the industry.
Bob received his Juris Doctor from IIT – Chicago-Kent College of Law and his Under-graduate Degree from Marquette University. He is a frequent speaker in the industry, and co-authored “2006 ALTA Title Policy Forms” for Practising Law Institute. He has been a guest lecturer at Chicago-Kent and Loyola University School of Law and is a member of the Chicago Bar Association.