Matt currently serves as Commercial Account Manager for the Chicago Title NCS team, where he manages a portfolio of $3 million in annual revenue. At the Company, he has been a President's Club award recipient since 2020. He has spent the last seven plus years creating and fostering relationships with clients in Chicago and across the country. His client base is a mix of developers, lenders, corporations, and law firms.
Matt's Notable Closed Transactions:
- $546 million construction loan - Chicago corporate office tower
- $216 million construction loan - Chicago multi-family residential
- $154 million construction loan - Century City, CA senior living facility + mixed use
- $87 million construction loan - Philadelphia, PA senior living facility + mixed use
I pride myself on being a trusted advocate and an around the clock resource for my customers. With my experienced team of local and national title professionals, it is our job to find creative solutions for our customers and make sure their title and closing needs are always met from start to finish.
Matt has also been consistently active over the course of his career in the commercial real estate industry and Chicago community. Matt is currently serving on several high profile executive boards in Chicago:
- University Club of Chicago – Chair of Admissions Committee
- Chicago Central Area Committee – Director – Burnham Council
- Chicago Area Public Affairs Group – Board Member
- MetroSquash – Fundraising Chair – Auxiliary Board
- Saint Patrick High School – Alumni Board Member
Matt was born and raised on the Northwest side of Chicago. He attended Saint Patrick High School and went on to receive his undergraduate degree from Missouri State University with a B.S. in Public Relations and a Minor in Sociology. He was also a member of the NCAA Division 1 Men’s Golf Team where he was highly recruited as a scholarship athlete. Matt currently resides in the Old Town neighborhood, and yes, he is related to Mayor Anton Cermak.